Buying and Selling a Greener Home
Selling a Home
I provide a broad range of services beyond that of the average listing agent. In helping you to achieve the best price for you home, I will support you in highlighting the particular features of your home, including the social, economic and environmental benefits of your particular situation and find a buyer to see the full potential of the home.
- Staging support includes
- Advice on restorations, renovations and landscaping to highlight the best features of your home to your broadest target market.
- Support with available grants to subsidies home greening
- Eco-staging, showing the homes green potential
Contact Noam to set up a listing presentation at a time that is convenient for you.
62% of home purchasers are willing to pay between $5,000 – $20,000 for green features, while 8% of respondants are willing to spend $20,000 or more on a home deemed green. (NAGAB Home Survey)
Buying a Home
I provide a broad range of services beyond that of the average buyers agent. In helping you navigate the Vancouver housing market and find your ideal home, I will support you with my:
- Specialization in the needs of young families, investment properties, and collaborative ownership
- Knowledge of available green homes and homes with potential for greening
- Expertise and advice on the environmental footprint of homes viewed
- Advice and ongoing support with available greening grants
- Advice and ongoing support with eco-friendly renovations and landscaping
- Advice and ongoing support with rental for high density living